Welcome to the blog of 4QR Environmental Solutions, Inc. Here we will touch on subjects that are specific to certain industries for discussion and to provide overall news on environmental, health, and safety issues as they relate to your business environment in the US.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Career Day Important Opportunities for Students

What a wonderful group of rising 9th graders I met today during Career Day at the Conyers Middle School! Yes, I had the opportunity to go class to class talking about what I do as an environmental consultant. I prepared by linking what I do to some of what these kids might be seeing in the future and got a great response. Of course, most questions seemed to be more about the BP disaster since that is what is in the news. But, whatever the questions, it is great to see the interest and potential of some future environmental consultants.

1 comment:

  1. Another great opportunity for Pre-K students today where those schools that participated in United Way's Read for the Record. I read to 2 classes, 20 children each. These children were attentive, happy, and had lots to say about the story.

    ReplyDelete